Free Citizen

Polearms War Glad

Is this a gladiator who is worth it in the (quite) long haul?
    I believe my gladiator's stats are quite ok:
    Str: 77 Int: 67
    Agi: 82 Sta: 75
    Siz: 62 Pres: 54
    Chi: 57

Im currently putting all skill points in my Polearms skill, but 'till which lvl should I train this skill before training other skills?
    Also, should I save my money to upgrade stuff like Armory and get a barracks upgrade, or should I keep on investing in new items?
    I'm just 4 days into this game, so I'm not certain how-to-play on some aspects.
    Gladiator is just lvl 3 btw (2-0) (Currently got a 47-80 Polearm, so Im ok with that for a while)

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the great realm!..your glad looks okay. Only thing that might get him/her is size. But you won't see that unless you get into the top 25 in the game. Keep training your weapon skill and learn your glads preferred fight strategys.
    As far as upgrades, I would say get your armory up to level 5 or 6 if you plan on using blue and purple armor and weapon. Also get your undertaker upgraded and doctor. Also it is easy to get your barracks upgraded expanded. Hope this helps.
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

Free Citizen
    Yeah, it did help. One more thing tho... For some reason Im even losing fights vs. unarmed lvl 2 gladiators (not due tiring out but by losing so much health) I got activity on 4 and bloodlust on 4... What am I doing wrong??

Veteran Master
    What race did you select?
    TEAM DEATHBLOW
    Sammael The Undisputed Blood God Champion
    Ela The Critic
    Ivory The Unmerciful
    Lillith The Unforgiving
    Krak The Butcher
    &
    VINDICATORS
    BANKRUPT

Quote Originally Posted by OogWasFles View Post
    Yeah, it did help. One more thing tho... For some reason Im even losing fights vs. unarmed lvl 2 gladiators (not due tiring out but by losing so much health) I got activity on 4 and bloodlust on 4... What am I doing wrong??
    Study your fights details. If you are missing alot of attacks and tripping over yourself.... Then lower your activity and bloodlust. Once your glad reaches level 10, then you should be able to slowly start cranking up the activity and BL.
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

Free Citizen
    I always choose human, just cause it feels normal to me to be a human gladiator :P Well, I miss about 1 attack every 3 fights, not that bad I assume?
    I want to make a defensive War Glad now (new slave). Main stats to look at are Size and Stamina I assume?