Stable Servant

Choosing theatrics

hi there! i have a question, basically, which stats are the best to be high with theatrics pj? and the first 10 lvls what should i do? i have a lvl 8 theatrics pj but it really sucks what are the main difference between this pj, that always lose, and my rage pj? maybe should create a war pj ¬¬

Oedi's guide pinned at the top of the forum is what i always go by, but for me i always look for high agil for number of attacks and defense also high pres to make the training go fast, a decent str/int/stam/size to back those up, have never worried about chi on a theatrics.

Rage start off strong due to them getting the Berserk fighting style so early, makes it easy to overwhelm your opponents in the early ranks. Theatrics take a few more key skills such as signature move, GV and such before they really become effective, so that might explain the difference your seeing between the two styles in the early levels.

the easy way for mostpossible wins in the early game is stamina. Other than that you need agi, stength and siz. With the right strat and triggers you should do good with just a high weapon skill. For my first few additional skills i usually go for brute force and create distance.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

Stable Servant
    thanks, but what would be the advantage of theatrics over rage and war?

Veteran Master
    Gratuitous Violence stacks bleeding, Crowd Pleaser earns more gold, Finishing Blow makes it easier to kill and in turn gain Trophies, Knockout is excellent for higher arena challenges and if you're up for it you can use Exotic weapons. There are a few advantages.
    TEAM DEATHBLOW
    Sammael The Undisputed Blood God Champion
    Ela The Critic
    Ivory The Unmerciful
    Lillith The Unforgiving
    Krak The Butcher
    &
    VINDICATORS
    BANKRUPT

Stable Servant
    ok thanks dude, and do u know the benefits of playing with the other guys? i mean rage and war

If you want to know the benefit of War just scroll to the top of the rankings

Okay in seriousness War's advantage is being more defensive in nature. Heavy armor causes less damage and more deflections. A War's only active attack is hamstring, but it is very effective at levels 9&10. Also with war cry in high levels will allow him to get a jump on rage and theatrics.

A Rage's advantage is having many critical attacks such as sunder armor, shock and awe, and the big one is Rampage. Plus he can stack it with many passive skills such as overwhelming might, blood drunk. Plus beserk will let you get extra attacks a round.
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

Stable Servant
    wow, cool man, thanks u answered me many questions in one blow

Veteran Master
    Crow tends to do that.
    TEAM DEATHBLOW
    Sammael The Undisputed Blood God Champion
    Ela The Critic
    Ivory The Unmerciful
    Lillith The Unforgiving
    Krak The Butcher
    &
    VINDICATORS