Im dieing to know

What possessed you to make Prey a Spite. Its a very interesting choice, but maybe a little too experimental to use for your main gladiator? I can understand why you switched from Sniveler. Less health was a severe penalty.
    I tried Sniveler for ormgar a few fights, but changed to Trug
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

level 9 total carnage carnage Im hoping it stacks with the spite's critical effects bonus.
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

yeah, i went with snivler with wargh and the health penalty is too great. probably going back to human unless people's experiments show otherwise
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

the penalty is very great for the spite aswell. i'm still hitting plenty but it's almost all orange hits >.< which would negate the critical hits bonus. looks like all the penalty's are -40%

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:

yikes. i think i'll be going back to a human for all my glads. kharn is trying his luck as a dunder atm and it's going ok-ish...
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Quote Originally Posted by CaineDeSoulis View Post
    the penalty is very great for the spite aswell. i'm still hitting plenty but it's almost all orange hits >.< which would negate the critical hits bonus. looks like all the penalty's are -40%
    You think that's air you're breathing? Hmmm! Try again.

im sorry the elaar and the snivker are -25% the trug is -40%. in the only fights i can bring up that's alike after the switch

as a snivler v laharl

5 Critical Effects

avg. damage 101.2

102-220 Gladius
    104-220 Gladius

as a spite v foxtrot

4-8

5 critical effects

avg. damage 56.8

146-282 long blade
    146-282 long blade

Disregarding the fact that the gladius does less damage, in this instance (and i know its a 2 fight comparison but rampage didnt land in these fights which would drastically skew the numbers) The Snivler did more damage than the Spite with weaker weapons which is understandable. The Critical effects between the 2 fights were equal both have 5 effect chances. The avg. damage difference is 101 for the snivler and 56 for the spite. i'd say its likely that the damage reduction is between 30-40% there.

Legends:

now i have the trug trio >.<

Legends:

Quote Originally Posted by CaineDeSoulis View Post
    im sorry the elaar and the snivker are -25% the trug is -40%. in the only fights i can bring up that's alike after the switch
    Another valiant effort!