Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rage newbie

Stable Servant

Rage newbie

dudes, i'm really lost, what should i do with my rage pj the first 10 lvls? and what are the most important stats for a 2h?
    thank u n_n

weaponskill is the most important, then look into brute force. if you want to have a bit of a read, check this out: out this guide:

http://forum.pitofwar.com/showthread...diator-A-Guide
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Stable Servant
    thanks dude! gonna check it

Stable Servant
    what should i do if the stats of my pj are low? just sell him and buy another one or keep pumping them?

i'd suggest running with him for a while to get a feel for the game, but keep an eye on the slave market for something better.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

Stable Servant
    that's what im doing, but its really frustrating because even with the 3/3 stuff for not to run low with energy, i keep losing in the arena with like 65 stamina

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Free Citizen
    Hey, hope you dont mind me hijacking the thread but i didn't want to make another one for a similar question. I started a trug 2-handed rage glad. He has... 43 endurance, and damage/health wise he almost always batters his opponent to around 10 health... then passes out. i've got him on 1 activity, 1 bloodlust. I've only trained weapons. What more can i do? Should i start lvling stamina? He's got 80 stamina but it still isn't enough... Shjould have made him an urk clearly.

he'll be awesome later on. trugs suffer ridiculously at low levels though, to the extent that they are near unplayable.

4 points into stamina may help a little, as would achievements and stamina gear

If you are using Berserk, stop and switch to a different fighting style that is less endurance intensive until you get yourself stamina gear or achievements. Kill Shot might work well for you as a 2H rage. Test Kill shot out and bash/slash/lunge depending on your weapon in the black market and see if you can find a winning strategy and then be prepared to change it up later after you've got more of your build complete.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris