This is from my gladiator page

and this is from my recent fight with farum

CAINEDESOULIS
    2204/2204
    69/69 Caine's Endurance is now 69 total
    FARUM
    xxxx/xxxx
    xx/xx

I think your code is taking into account gear (accidentally?). Through a little bit of math the reduction is 40% of total endurance.

Caine's Stamina Stat is 78, 60% of that is 46.8. rounded up it equals 47. my gear totals a +37 stamina bonus 47+37= 84 or the number shown on my gladiator page.

the way its currently working is 60% of total Stamina after gear is applied or ex. 115*.6 = 69

so for example we have a gladiator with 80 starting stamina

with no gear gladiator A as a Trug has 48 endurance

if he BUYS Gear to add +10 to stamina he'll be expecting 58 Stamina but will only get 54. This problem is compounded by the fact that on every 2nd point increase in either Stamina Supplementing Gear or Stamina Trains no endurance point is awarded for example.

80 Starting Stamina 48 Endurance
    81 Starting Stamina 48.6 (rounds to 49)
    82 Starting Stamina 49.2 (rounds to 49)
    83 Starting Stamina 49.8 (rounds to 50)
    84 Starting Stamina 50.4 (rounds to 50)
    85 Starting Stamina 51.0 (rounds to 51)
    86 Starting Stamina 51.6 (rounds to 52)
    87 Starting Stamina 52.2 (rounds to 52)
    88 Starting Stamina 52.8 (rounds to 53)
    89 Starting Stamina 53.4 (rounds to 53)
    90 Starting stamina 54.0 (rounds to 54)

etc.etc.

with this system for Caine to get back to his starting Endurance with gear he would need a total of +53 Stamina. to get to 100 Endurance from 78 Stamina he would need. +89 Stamina in gear alone.

This also applies to Achievements :\ +10 Endurance? nope +6
    Last edited by CaineDeSoulis; 01-31-2012 at 07:39 AM.
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

Thanks for the heads up, that's a display bug, the endurance listed in the fight is the correct one. I'll upload a fix soon.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

something similar happens with sniveler hp. Less hp shows in the fight than on the overview.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

So there's no way to overcome the racial penalty's of being a trug or snivler or elaar. even through magical equipment or achievement slots or training. Are you going to change the Achievements so that they tell you on each selection you'll what you *Really* have. or changing each piece of gear that adds stamina what the actual endurance boost would be. It wouldn't be so bad if i didn't just realize prey did not have 1550hp but actually had 1350hp.
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

just to be sure ... my trug has a total of 92 stamina ..... he had 82 to begin with, then i trained 5/10 stamina which increased it to 86 and i got 6 from gear which makes it total to 92. If the penalty for trug endurance is taken solely from the starting stamina, how come my trug only has 55 stamina in battle .... i can barely last a minute in the arena before i lose from exhaustion

Yup that's correct Ruggedy its the big weakness for Trugs, it does become better at higher levels as there are +10 and +15 to endurance achievements which help out a ton.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

lits really bad bbut i guess i just have to manage till i actually level up a lil