Thread: weapon skill

weapon skill

So i have had caine using duel hammers and he has 1 skill point in axe's and maces and he is not missing often and is doing some damage bear in mind this is still 10 act 10 bl. is weapon skill not as important as we once thought it to be?
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

Damn that was an interesting fight... I'd love to see you with a pair of purple hand axes now.

I mean you where swing for swing doing comparable damage till your strategy 4 kicked in when he went down to the ground and then he was getting more attacks in, i'd guess you maybe where using kill shot or something when they went to the ground with the 2 hand'er? If your rampage would have went off you would have won.

I kinda wondered the same thing when a month or so ago you guys did the "boxing" fights with no weapons, you guys where hammering each other with fists which should have been a 0 weapon skill I don't remember a lot of misses in those fights either.

i think so aswell i have a young level 10 with 8 weapon skill missing nearly half of her attacks >.< so i have to conclude that damage + accuracy also goes up with total experience level. and Fist's are considered weapons

Fist
    Axes & Maces
    Speed 1.2
    Weight 0
    Main Hand
    28 - 57 Damage
    (51.0 damage per round)
    Durability ∞
    Item Level 50
    Specialties: Rage, War, Theatrics

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:

Aspiring Master
    Not sure if the weapon skill stuff has changed though I do suspect gladiator level affects their striking ability as well.
    Manager of :
    Deep Hurting (Retired until further notice)
    Bankrupt (Semi-retired): The Wall
    Skull Battalion: Big Bertha, Bloodguzzler, Captain Victory
    Sandbaggers (Semi-retired): Masque

And now you go and kill Fastblades using them......

Caine has 5 waepon skill now. damage and speed has certainly went up.

Legends:

hooray caine hit 10 weapon skill! and now is officially a duel hammer glad ^__^

Legends:

traitor! :P
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!