LAHARL lost to SUBJECTSEVEN in a brutal duel.

Yeah, the subjects finest moment yet. Cant wait til 7 get levl 50, then i will spend some trophies and put some decent gear on him.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

Another great day for me in the arena. Orm and Narvalo took down both Laharl and Eruption. 7 made it to lvl 50, and is matched against Eruption for tomorrows fight. Now lets see what he can do with his new equipment.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

Damn he is a beast Oedi! 90 size! Can't wait to see him all skilled/stat trained out, to think someday he will be 100 size... insane!

Belgarad just got matched up against him in a regular arena fight, between the two of them they had 20 attacks in 5 seconds!! ROFL!!!

Wow go Subjectseven, taking out Eruption in the blood games!!! Your the last unbeaten gladiator, nice!

Hehe, will this blood games mark the start of a change of generation at the top ? The suspense is total !

Anyway, congrats Oedi for Seven's impressive performances and good luck against Narvalo !
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Wait, I just noticed you train Narvalo too, lol... Let's see which of them is the best !
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss