Exclamation 12/31/2010 2pm PST Turn issues

Hey guys,

I'm having some trouble with the server and am looking into right now. I'll try and get things fixed as soon as possible and will let you know once it is done.

Thanks for your patience,

-Nate-

Ok, we're back up and here is the situation.

Something happened that caused an error with where data are stored and as a result you may now have some tavern fights or arena challenge fights in your "My Fights" section. This isn't an issue other than a bit of clutter that will be cleaned out soon.

Tavern fights and Arena Challenge fights should be working again.

The 2pm PST turn did run, however due to the above error some files were lost and some were not. Some of you may see one of your gladiator's fights in your "My Fights" section and be missing another. The one that is missing did in fact happen, just the result is not around anymore but you received the training point, XP and gold for fighting.

I needed to run another turn to make sure everything is working, so the current day is 59 (58 is the one that we had some trouble with).

Many thanks for your patience and I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I've deposited some trophies in your account as a token of my appreciation. If you think there are further issues or specific ones pertaining to your gladiator, go ahead and send me a private message here on the boards and we'll get you taken care of.

I'll monitor everything all day to make sure everything is running smoothly. One thing I am unable to test on my own is the interactions of hundreds of people playing the game all at the same time, so if the error is somehow related to that I'll hopefully catch it early and take care of it. In the event that is the case I may have to take the server down again for a bit while I fix it, but rest assured I'll do my best to take care of it as soon as possible.

Thanks again,

-Nate-

Edit: I just finished resetting your Tavern contracts so you can do five again and your arena challenges so you can do another one for zero trophies.