Gladiator Memorial Page.

Some gladiators retire when they become to old to continue fighting at a high level. some managers retire and leave great gladiators shadows of their former selves. I'd like a thread for some of those former gladiators now turned spectators. I'll try and keep this thread updated. the gladiators need to have fought at the higher levels of the game top 40 atleast.

War ~

Bloodbath Ii (Warmonger)
    Anger Rising (Team Kaos)
    Spiritual Pain (Team Kaos)

Theatrics ~

Solstice (Team Kaos)
    Power Slave (Team Kaos)
    Moon Child (Team Kaos)
    Cyclone (Crow)
    Azure (CaineDeSoulis)

Rage ~
    Last edited by CaineDeSoulis; 01-30-2012 at 11:32 AM.
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

I like this Idea

though that means that meatbags inc wont be included, when those guys were the flagship rage for the 1st 3 months of the game... that or I just remember them because they were an all rage stable like me haha
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

I would like to remember:

First off. Bloodbath II. The original great polearm war. Awesome glad....He was retired today by his manager and put out to Stud...Enjoy retirement.

Also Team Kaos: It is looking more and more like they will go permantely inactive. Solstice..was an awesome champ..for you new guys he was the top glad for at least 6 months. Also have to mention....Moon Child..Power Slave..Anger Rising...And from his other stable Spiritual Pain was a beast..

Also Team- The meatbags.. great rage team from when the game first got off the ground. They went inactive in the late spring...but they were all beasts.
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

Aspiring Master
    I remember the Meatbags too. Came out of nowhere, kicked all sorts of butt then just disappeared one day without a word.
    Manager of :
    Deep Hurting (Retired until further notice)
    Bankrupt (Semi-retired): The Wall
    Skull Battalion: Big Bertha, Bloodguzzler, Captain Victory
    Sandbaggers (Semi-retired): Masque

yeah, it was weird that they disappeared without a word. whoever ran the stable never signed up to the forums.

those glads will still be mugging randoms in the black market though
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

After almost a month of thought and careful review of stats and his record of late...I have come to the conclusion that this will be Cypress's last month as a gladiator. Considering I bought him my first day opening this stable. I consider him an original gladiator. He has been a great test glad, for skills and what they do during combat. Also has been great at testing fight strategy. His low starting skills has finally caught up to him. And since he has quite a bit grey hair now and is surely getting very long in the tooth...he will not be in the next blood games as a competitor but as my Doctore for my stable. Plus since the temple priests know him on a first name basis, when he gets to pick up on the boys after a BAD loss. He can chit chat with the priests while the glad comes back to his senses.
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

I think CaineDeSoulis may be joining cypress at the end of this month in retirement. I'll wait until the end of month update to see if a 2h rage can be effective before selling him but most likely this will be caines last blood games.
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death