Thread: Styx

Free Citizen

Styx

6' 6"
    Height
    12' 0"
    Weight
    Level

So 12 foot......what the heck is this guys size rating, i know it can't be modded without achievements so about what base stat does that have to be to have a 12 foot glad. I think largest size stat i've heard was a 91 or so base but even then that's only 10'6 ? i mean 12 foot is a little much. Also this guy weighs a ton...... literally so I'm fighting a dual wielding ragging elephant??? I think his portrait should reflect his height and weight

Sounds like this is your first time to see this monster. Yep he is HUGE!! My biggest is Eruption with buffed size of 96 and he is ONLY!! 7,9 480lbs. So Styx has to be in the 140+ range. Honestly he is not so bad compared to Stonez or any of the guys in tier 5. When you face the guys in Tier 5 you will begging to face Styx again. Apocalypse is insane hard. Only one glad I know of has beaten him straight up without the use of a KO.
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

Aspiring Master
    I have a guy who's natural size 94 (Way too young to have any buffs) and he's also 7'9" though he weighs less at 461.
    Manager of :
    Deep Hurting (Retired until further notice)
    Bankrupt (Semi-retired): The Wall
    Skull Battalion: Big Bertha, Bloodguzzler, Captain Victory
    Sandbaggers (Semi-retired): Masque

Free Citizen
    Yeah i thought it would be around 150, i've fought him 7-9 times now and just realized he was 12 foot 1.8k lbs.......