Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 3 word story

she swooned, and
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

and tripped, flailing

greatly embarrassing herself

right in front
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Trug stood perplexed.

And then I

Thought I might bring this one back from the grave. don't think we'll be winning any writing awards but here is what we've got so far!

The sands were soaked with blood of the fallen the crowd was elated by the Mead and Show of excessive violence. Though wanting more bloodshed, a loyal manager jumps down and races towards the champ and slap him with a wet fish ,infuriated yet aroused the champ strikes him down hard Using the opponents dismembered limb. "Dont even think about touching my pretty new trophy or you will regret ever being born!" screamed the gladiator, waving the dismembered limb at the red and angry king of the arena, the gladiator looked around anxiously for his WHORE! Finally, after several women he found, what we would call a short sword in his designer hand bag. With a flourish, she swooned, and and tripped, flailing greatly embarrassing herself right in front Trug stood perplexed. And then I"

put my hand

Added some commas and full stops so that it sorta makes sense (and my inner grammar nazi is happy)

The sands were soaked with blood of the fallen. The crowd was elated by the Mead and Show of excessive violence, though wanting more bloodshed, a loyal manager jumps down and races towards the champ and slaps him with a wet fish. Infuriated yet aroused, the champ strikes him down hard using the opponents dismembered limb. "Dont even think about touching my pretty new trophy or you will regret ever being born!" screamed the gladiator, waving the dismembered limb at the red and angry king of the arena. The gladiator looked around anxiously for his WHORE!

Finally, after several women he found what we would call a short sword in his designer hand bag. With a flourish, she swooned, and tripped flailing, greatly embarrassing herself. Right in front Trug stood perplexed. "And then I put my hand around him like
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

on the warrior's