BLOOD GAMES DAY - Azure vs Laharl

so azure was being beaten badly and only landed 1 clean shot lol. it was a KO. i lol'd and said *thunk*when i saw that
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

First off congrats to Azure. To be perfectly honest I hate when these types of KO's happen. I'm okay with a first round KO, and I believe a KO chance should increase if your pummeling your opponent, it makes sense then. But when your getting completely obliterated your KO chances should be miniscule.
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

A knockout can happen at anytime, watch enough MMA or Boxing and you'll see it. Just like any given Sunday, all it takes is one lucky hit.

Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Azure is like 45% win rate currently when she pulls off random KO's that STEAL the fight. it makes investing 20 skill points into KO/Called shot worth it

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:

Quote Originally Posted by Dainoji View Post
    A knockout can happen at anytime, watch enough MMA or Boxing and you'll see it. Just like any given Sunday, all it takes is one lucky hit
    I understand this completely, but my only complaint about the come from behind KO is that the % chance should go down when your way behind. Personally I see these happen to my guys all the time and don't give it a second thought. I'm just throwing this out for the overall game perpective.
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

I posted this in the KO thread october 1st 2011. The numbers comes from Oedi`s at that point 98 last fights of which he had won 50.

last 50 wins gave oedi 8 KO wins. Which i guess i an ok frequency, but when i analyze the wins only 1 was a true win. 4 of the wins i had 450 or more hp when i got the KO, and i did not fight a 2h rager that couldve 1 hit me at the point. 2 of the KO was in the start of the fight, and could of course ended either way. 1 was a late fight KO with even hp, and couldve ended either way. 1 KO was me winning with no other possibilities of gaining a win.
    so without KO my w/l wouldve been like 48-50-3 instead of 50-48-3 so in my mind KO is not a very crucial skill to train.]
    I havent done any recent number crunch on the subject but my gut feeling is that its about the same. I still dont think its a very crucial skill for theatrics to learn, but its a fun skill, its very nice to use to beat up arena challenges, and in a few skill combinations can be the skill that brings your W/L ratio those few % points that makes a mediocre gladiator good/great.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

Laharl (7-3-0) 2 of the losses were from Azure landing a KO on him^^

Does "Iron Jaw" raise your chance to prevent a KO attempt ?
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Aspiring Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Narol View Post
    Does "Iron Jaw" raise your chance to prevent a KO attempt ?
    yeah i wanted to ask that too. does it? other then stun. since KO is a partial stun too

im not sure but i dont think so

Legends: