Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Outclassed

Training Dummy
    Ok, I’m new to the game (just got my second glad and my first is only lvl 10 - but i think it works really nice (20-10-2) - I love counterstrike (though it took a while to get it right). My second probably going to be a counterstriker as well (since his attributes is extremely much better than my first and good attributes seems to be more important than people seems to admit - I needed to raise stamina by 5 (including gear) from my original 60 to even be able to see a fight through as a counterstriker). But later on I’m going to try a parry-style as well (and probably love it). Why make something simple when you can make it complicated (or was it the other way around)? :P

Fresh Meat
    It honestly just sounds like you suck with theatrics and are attacking the whole style so you can avoid admitting your faults. The theatrics style is best suited to smart, agile fighters, not hulking mountains. You'd know this if you looked at any of their skills.

It honestly just sounds like you suck with theatrics and are attacking the whole style so you can avoid admitting your faults. The theatrics style is best suited to smart, agile fighters, not hulking mountains. You'd know this if you looked at any of their skills.
    To who's and what comment are you replying to?
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

Aspiring Master
    Yeam,i realy don't understand DarkB comment...

Are you insulting Deus?

Don't tell me you are throwing this at Kaos?
    Lonely at the top but the view is great.

Cordialy

Dehodem

Banned
    I am using a theatrical fighter right now, im quite surprised really cause he is fairing well in all his fights... I believe in the skill of the kill, haha. The majority of my fighters are theatrical, but the war tank is impressive, a theatrical fighter with good skills could possibly beat a war tank, I have yet to find out. A really talented theatrical fighter in skills, but also a good strategic manager who does his homework could go a long way.

My theatrical gladiator is still on fire, hope he goes all the way... Long ways to the top
    Last edited by Burning Kachina; 07-20-2011 at 11:21 AM.

Aspiring Master
    yea,

Behing theatric you have to use your brain A LOT (not saying that you don't have to use some in other way, but...).

That the fun of playing them, you HAVE TO be versatile and quick thinker or that won't work for you.
    Lonely at the top but the view is great.

Cordialy

Dehodem

Training Dummy
    I love em :P Though one have to be very sensitive for changes as one goes along.