Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Indeed, Caine, but you had already answered me anyway : no training point in Blood Games...

Seems the only way to earn additional training points is to spend trophees at the Arena Gates for additional fights, but the cost becomes quickly explosive...
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

id like to join in the dm choir, played from 86 to 01.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

Btw Oedi, the current Blood Games looks more and more like an Narvalo-Ormgar duel !

Which of those 2 glads of yours has the most chance to win this BG in your opinion ?

Everyday I look the matches to have a taste of how fights look like at the top, those two just keep meeting each other and it's a bloody mess finishing by a last stand each time !!
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

I finally succeeded in qualifying not one, not two but even three of my gladiators for Blood Games V !

Here comes Larshamir Furyo, Siam and Slim Taylor, glory to those courageous ones.

All of them are only level 31 but have already kicked ass of some adversaries over level 40, and all 3 have W/L ratio around 70-75%.

They probably don't have a chance against the level 50 guys at the top of the rankings, so my objective for their first participation is just to have them finishing with a W/L in the BG above 50%, that would already be a good performances for such youngsters.

Anyway, that will be a good occasion to learn against more experienced warriors and maybe even to meet some real arena legends if I am lucky...