Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Blood Games entrance fees

Hello, can someone tell me how much are the entrance fees for the Blood Games (for the gladiators who don't have it for free, of course...), please ?

One of my gladiator just reached legends bracket and I'm starting to have hopes to be abble to take part to the next Blood Games with him, but I don't know if I need to save a lot to be able to afford it...
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

30 trophies
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

Entry fee for the games? I thought all the stables got their own VIP suites for the games with complimentary whores and ale..
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

Thanks Caine, I'm gonna save trophies for that purpose from now on then... With luck, I may even have 2 gladiators reaching the needed rank in time, and I just want to be in for the experience...

Like someone said in another thread, I have the feeling that the game and the challenge really starts only when you reach that level...
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

no problem, the challenge for me is eventually winning multiple blood games and attaining the rank of #1 in the arena.

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:

If I calculated well, everyone down to rank 40th in Legends Bracket is allowed to enter the Blood Games...

Today my Gladiator Larshamir Furyo reached level 36th in Legends (with a amazing W/L ratio of 83.4%) so if he don't get pulled down before the start of next games, he shouldn't be in...

Another of my gladiators, Slim Tailor, is ranked 54th in Legends so I have good hopes for him to get in too... Watch out, I'm coming !

I have another question btw, please... Do Blood games matches earn training points ?

nope .....

Legends:

Quote Originally Posted by Narol View Post
    I have another question btw, please... Do Blood games matches earn training points ?
    Yes, if you kill your opponent in the Blood Games you will earn a trophy.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

I dont think that answers the question asked Dain

Legends: