Since I'm finding myself fighting tanks more and more now I've started to tailor my skill selection to defeating them. I think I've just about crossed the tipping point to where I can start beating them on more regular basis and want to share the news because I don't like them at all!

In the beginning when war gets total parry, I think they have a good advantage since chances are we haven't gained the skills required to counter the extra defense. After focusing on my weapon, brute force and feint in that order I'm starting to see cracks in their defense. This along with lowering my activity level to the 4-7 range and blood lust into the 4-7 range I find I'm attacking less but hitting more. This was tricky though because I think it depends a lot on your current weapon skill and sometimes if I get matched up against another rager or theatrics I lose. If you don't have much skill than attacking more often might be better since you have more chances to hit, but if you have more skill you can sacrifice a few attacks per round to get the extra accuracy and harder hit. Not sure though, your mileage may vary with your build.

Berserk has been the most successful for me but also the most dangerous since I'm gassing out a lot faster. I haven't had as much luck with kill shot but honestly haven't put as much effort into it. I think a strong tank killer starts at the slave market, you are going to need a high stamina and then you probably want +attack and +stamina items.

There's my input, let's figure out how to smash these guys and increase ticket sales at the arena again under the promise of no more boring fights!