Thread: Guild

Guild

I may be the only one but i suggest a guild system should be made, to where the members could trade / sell their gladiators to other members of that guild..

but i don't think much people would go for it..
    leave your comments and Critique.. i would love to hear what you have to say..
    ~Cameron

Hi Cameron,

Thanks for your suggestion. We actually do have plans to implement a sort of "guild" system so you will get your wish in the future. The details are not worked out, so I encourage you and others to offer your opinions and suggestions on what you would like to see in it.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Veteran Master
    Sounds excellent if it could be implemented. In my short stay here I have found that the MMO part of the game is currently limited as there is no communication between players in-game, this limits the amount of experience and tips first time stable owners could get from talking with more experienced owners and that is where the guild system could step in.

Would love to see this soon.

Blk,
    Team Deathblow

I would love to see this. I would be able to move all of my Wars to one stable. Also I would love to see a chat room on the main site. I think the chat would go great on the arena page.
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

Stable Servant
    I really like the idea, and it is a way of making the people of the game to know each other a lot better, even better with a in-game chat for guilds n_n

i agree with this statement. Guild vs. Guild Events and blood feuds between guilds. Team Battles an ingame chat. alot of ideas floating around that would be great. hell anything that expands the community is always going to be appreciated especially considering most of the vets here enjoy helping newer managers
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

Veteran Master
    Not sure about the other newer managers like myself but I know I could use a bit of help.
    TEAM DEATHBLOW
    Sammael The Undisputed Blood God Champion
    Ela The Critic
    Ivory The Unmerciful
    Lillith The Unforgiving
    Krak The Butcher
    &
    VINDICATORS
    BANKRUPT

if anything its a good idea and maybe people could buy and trade weapons.

I think the on site chat is a great idea. The guild idea is also interesting, but it should be set up in a way that limits the veteran managers from all being in the same guild (all depends on the potential benefits the guild members would have. If it's just a social club, then who cares). Like Blk, I would love input on all aspects of the game from seasoned managers. I like all ideas that will keep people playing this game, and both these ideas have potential to do that.
    Feed Us Blood
    Dilbert Green, Pasquinelli, Damone, Benjiboo & St Lucceiia

Foo Fighters
    Foo Bar, Kung Fooo, Pitythe Foo, Foo Ton & Foo Die

As a young boy, HipsterD dreamt of being a gladiator. Angered by his fathers unwillingness to sell him off as a slave, he ran away and joined the circus...wrong circus. After enduring endless face painting, he decided that pies had no damage inflicting properties at all, so he shanghaied the bearded lady and started a stable of his own.