Thread: Noob War Stable

Veteran Master

Talking Noob War Stable

Well, hello everyone.

I've just begun playing this game and have found it quite addicting already catch is... I'm reading through this forum and seeing comments on the top gladiators and how they are built. Fair enough that the explanations may seem simple to someone who has been playing for a while like the majority but what I would like to know is what is the best way to start off? I mean in terms of spec and weapon choices on War gladiators specifically since I decided on them from the start.
    I'm not looking for too much confusing talk about XX amount of stats... that will take time to soak in can't take in too much at one time.

Generally I'm looking for a simplistic explanation on how to effectively start off my stable and set it up for the future

Blk,
    Team Deathblow
    Last edited by BlkTmplr; 12-23-2011 at 03:19 AM.

Free Citizen
    There's a lot of mixed feelings on glads specs. and weapons if your war glad has high strength but no agility take on a two hander and if vice versa then take dual wielding blades.....that tends to be the general rule
    Last edited by TwoDie; 12-23-2011 at 09:45 AM.

Welcome to the game..here is a very simplistic start for you.
    I'm assuming these are all war glads sooo.....if they are heavy on strength go with 2-handed weapons or pole arms. If they are a good mix of strength and agility go bashing weapons (axes and maces..ect..) if they have high agility and intellect go blades.
    After you pick there weapon skill then stay with it till you get that skill to level 10. This will take awhile but is worth it. And set your activity level and bloodlust way down until your glad quits falling over himself.

Also another nugget for you. Avoid Arena challenges for awhile..these will just cost you gold because of these glads tendency to cause injuries and death at a high rate. Hope this helps. Good luck
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.