just so we dont clutter the coming soon thread with something unrelated:

Quote Originally Posted by Apoca1ypse View Post
2H rage buff would be nice. needing 500hp more than the other guy to have a chance is a little /sad panda
Quote Originally Posted by Cynaidh View Post
After reading Kharn's fights all week, it does seem that 2hand rage needs a buff, seeing a 1handed rage with so much less life beat Kharn was silly. I think it would also be nice if one of the higher level rage skills nullified create distance. Most I have seen is 1-2 attacks per round from a 2hand rage, so create distance is just an I WIN skill verse an entire build, and create distance is a skill that anyone can get, it just boggles the mind
Quote Originally Posted by Apoca1ypse View Post
i noticed Nate's tip of the week. even running 10/10 zerk and +50 attack power, i'm only seeing 2 attacks a round with a speed 1 weapon.
Quote Originally Posted by CaineDeSoulis View Post
Thanks for the new tip Nate

with the number of attacks per round as far as 2 handed weapons go. Caine throws 2 normally UNLESS his last stand triggers then he's thrown as many as 4 in a round. I've had his Agility as high as 140 and he throws just as many as if his agi was 80. honestly i'm beginning to doubt the effects of armor movement. laharl has already stated that he didnt see any increase in attacks. and the penalty to initiative from heavy armor is alot more severe than light armor.
Quote Originally Posted by crow View Post
Armor movement skill increases initiative not number of attacks. The higher the initiative the more likely your glad will get the jump on his opponent each round. This is very critical for glads using 2-hand weapons.

Also the lower the bloodlust the quicker your glad is in their attacks...think of it like this..the more you wind up to hit someone the longer it takes.

As for create distance.. It is an absolute killer for 2-hand weapon glads.. Most of Eruption's and Sliver's losses come from getting create distanced to death. They rarely lose a shot for shot fight. But this is a hard skill for Nate to control because a level 10 cd skill will occur once a round...which kills a 2-handed..but is not a huge deal for someone who attacks 3 or more times a round. Only way I think to solve this is put a filter in the simulation program that decreases the chances slightly that a CD will occur per round for a glad using a 2-hand weapon...my reasoning for this is that those are larger weapons requiring more distance in a fight..so it would be harder to kick them out of the way. This is just a thought.. I'm sure others have feeling on this.

carry on