View Poll Results: With the new game optimizations, how does the game feel now?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Much Faster

3 27.27%
  • Faster

2 18.18%
  • About the Same

2 18.18%
  • Slower

0 0%
  • HELL YEAH IT IS SUPER FAST! Now give me some Orange Items!

4 36.36%

Exclamation Game Optimizations

Greetings Pit Masters!

Sorry for the downtime with the server, things took much longer than anticipated when upgrading the server and making the new changes I've been working on live. There haven't been any game changes other than making things faster with the exception of adding the ability to challenge and avoid gladiators from the Arena Gates. If you think you've stumbled upon a bug, please PM myself or Eric or post a message in the Bugs forum.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

hey like the view 5 fights option and the challenge avoid at the gates wont let me vote lol. now that the servers are upgraded does this mean we can expect some advertising to bring in some more fresh blood into the arena?
    Last edited by CaineDeSoulis; 12-09-2011 at 12:36 AM.
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

Quote Originally Posted by CaineDeSoulis View Post
    hey like the view 5 fights option and the challenge avoid at the gates wont let me vote lol. now that the servers are upgraded does this mean we can expect some advertising to bring in some more fresh blood into the arena?
    Caine,

You should be allowed to vote on the poll now. We had this forum originally on lock down, so that feature was still locked down. You have your freedom now.

Eric

Nate and Eric,
    Site is running great!! Love the artwork for the female war!! Eruption wants to ask her out... I told him to ask nicely
    Look forward to the future expansions, hoping a few of them arrive in time for Christmas
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.