Greetings Pit Masters!

Things have been pretty quite on our end and I know many of you like to know what kinds of irons are in the fire. My apologies on the silence, a few months ago we had a large uptick in players and it exposed some problems in the code and server that needed to be addressed in regards to server load, so that is where my focus has been. Those fixes will soon be complete and new features will be back in the pipeline.

Those new features are the same ones mentioned previously and a lot of work has actually been done on them already including art that we'll be sharing sneak peaks of very soon. You asked for new gear, you'll get that, you asked for females, you'll be getting that too, you've asked for new schools and specialties...yes, we've got you covered there as well.

Moving forward we are going to try and be more consistent in providing you with updates on progress so you don't feel in the dark. Game development is an undertaking blending both science and art, and Outcast Games sets the bar high as you can see from the current depth of game play and quality of art. If either is deemed to be unacceptable at any point in development it never leaves the lab, and I assure you we've got quite the graveyard in the back! We only accept the best and only want to give you the best.

Stay tuned as the first sneak peak will be making her way onto a forum near you tonight!