Blood Games Invites are there!

Looks like it will be a big group this time, i have 7 Glads all with free invites.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

I'm sending 6 guys this time, 4 of them ( all those from Bloody Tigers) having free invites. Walter and Cormac are a little young to participate, but they already have beaten some level 50 so I'm giving them a chance to perform...

Larshamir and Siam finished the last games with a W/L of 44%, better than I expected... I'm curious to see how well Kaspar will do this time, he's progressing fast and probably the most complete of my warriors...

With the new pace of the game, we're gonna have a lots of new people in those BG, it's gonna be interesting and maybe there will be some big surprises !
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Veteran Master
    I've got my first in there. Don't expect too much but it will be a great experience.
    TEAM DEATHBLOW
    Sammael The Undisputed Blood God Champion
    Ela The Critic
    Ivory The Unmerciful
    Lillith The Unforgiving
    Krak The Butcher
    &
    VINDICATORS
    BANKRUPT

Kharn and Wargh are going. Wargh cos he stands a chance, Kharn because he's a stubborn git (who happens to have a large club....)
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

The atmosphere in your stable must be tense after Wargh killed Kharn on last match of the BG !

Congrats for Wargh who finish at first place amongst the ragers and overall 6th, and is only level 48 yet...
    Last edited by Narol; 02-29-2012 at 04:06 AM.
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

yeah, Kharn constantly gives Wargh crap for not being manly enough to use a 2H weapon. I guess Wargh finally got sick of it.

I'm actually quite impressed at how Kharn started to do better at the end of the blood games.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Ya i have some i probably should have sat out, Varqus's little brother Varurk even got a free invite and he is level 30. Going to let him go for it and see what he can do!

My one and only Theatrics got an invite too, one of these days i am going to get a strangle hold on Oedi and get him to show me how to run him correctly.

Varurk rocks ! I bet he's gonna beat the record of Belgarad for the lowest level gladiator to ever reach Primus bracket !

he is trying, i think he has a fair shot of making it by level 35 if he can keep it up.