46th

The Butcher
    Title
    None

So rank 184 champion vs 46th juggs is that fair ?????? or is it just me :\

Aspiring Master
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoDie View Post

So rank 184 champion vs 46th juggs is that fair ?????? or is it just me :\
    I've been in situations where lvl of glads are 10.

i'll assume those high lvl glads in jugg are pretty useless or afk accts or just cycle glads.

Once i ran all attack power equips. i won alot and lost a few. i got myself lvl up in arena pretty fast but hit a brick wall as my skills didnt match those i fought against who chose to lvl up skills 1st then rush arena achievements.

Free Citizen
    Actually for his rank and level he did exactly what I expected put up a decent fight my glad hit a 403 dmg feint off to win when it was about 200 health to 500 so it wasn't ur run of the mill glad, I'm finally! starting to get into fights that even from the begining it looks like im going to lose and then win, i love this game for that, then again sometimes im outleveled by 7 or more which (if the manager is half decent) is really not much of a fight i mine as well huddle in the corner but then theres those times where my glads do a random fluke if you will.

When your pushing a 3-1 w/l on most of your glads at champs brackets it seems you tend to be outleveled.

Aspiring Master
    sadly my w/l ratio is 2.5 at best.

I had a rage 2handed hammer once. Had purple all the way equips at lvl 25 up till 35. W/l was even but he killed alot and died alot. Can only blame myself for lvl-ing too fast and have inferior skill allocation. Used to think 7 to 8 was good enuf.

Free Citizen
    Funny thing, I am getting into fights where I am WAY outskilled and leveled and equiped and still win, so I'll take a giant drop in w/l for a bag of gloating rights.

Edit: I'd also take a .5 win/lose if i could get a .25 kill/fight. Lol just because i need trophies :3
    Last edited by TwoDie; 11-27-2011 at 06:46 AM.

Aspiring Master
    yeah,, making a killing machine is good