Thread: Create Distance

Create Distance

just me, or is it competing for "best skill in the game"??

the ability to completely negate attacks is insane, and a complete ball breaker for builds that dont swing much eg 2H rage (which irritatingly cant really make use of it)

before i cry foul though, how are other classes going against it?
    Last edited by Apoca1ypse; 11-23-2011 at 01:31 AM.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Well, first GV was the best skill in the game and then I believe the masses decided Last Stand was the best in the game, so if you would like to call Create Distance the best skill in the game I'm sure it's about time we all name a new skill du jour!
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

i've never thought of GV or LS as the op skill.... though i bitch about hamstring sometimes :P

maybe this is all just a sign that i should diversify :P

in the interest of cycling "X skill is OP" grim determination is the most OP skill ever. it even says so on the info box that it gives you a better chance at winning! gah! :P
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

The op skill's will keep changing becuase more and more skills are reaching their maximum potential. CD i believe is a very very strong skill
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

I can atleast say that total carnage is not an OP skill, atleast for a 2H rager. I saw sod all improvement once i maxed it out.

may be the ducks nuts for Byrd style

TC works nicely with prey i think maybe prehaps lol
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

yeah. i guess it's just a small bonus so it only shines when you have heaps of attacks

Free Citizen
    Does create distance 'use up' one of your attacks like offensive skills? So is it better used with quick weapons?

No, it only "use up" enemy attacks, that's why it's such a decisive skill... However you have only little chance to trigger if you don't use a defensive tactic, and using a defensive tactic often means less attacks for a start...
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss