Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    i'd roll it.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

id say do not get to hung up on the total cost of a gladiator, its just an indication on how good it is. More important is that you get a good stat combination as you got here. I go about checking new slaves like this:
    1) more than 950 gold
    2) does he comply to my general idea of how a gladiator in a speciality is supposed to be like.
    3) does he have an exeptional stat(ill go below 950, for something really rare.)
    if i find him suitable at this point, ill buy the slave if i got room in my stable.
    If your stable is full you need to do a review of your gladiators, and that can be difficult.
    If i get something exeptional ill try to make room in an already full stable even if im satisfied with all my current gladiators.
    My size 94 gladiator was such an example. I just had to run a size 94.
    Your example i wouldve bought if i got room, but probably not removed any to get him.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

Aspiring Master
    wow. 94 size is cool !!!

i've not notice or seen any in that region. i burn through 50 trophies so far and nothing. hmmm maybe i should burn more or upgrade my stables more or sth.

Let me know via PM or sth

upgrade stables and use current gladiators to learn. once you see a great gladiator, then you can sell of slaves to get him
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Yup what Apoca1ypse said, upgrade your stables so you have 5 slots, and then just fill those slots with what ever is available and have fun with those slaves do some weird stuff , those glads will make you gold every day fighting in the arena and tavern, and when a good slave comes along you can sell one of them for a nice profit (and if their skills are high enough even a couple of trophies).

Aspiring Master

New 987gold and 25 silver glad

Strength 74 Intellect 71 Agility 57 Stamina 88 Size 76 Presence 68 Chi 62

Nice two handed war glad?

need options.

Am thinking 2handed weapons/ CD/ BA/ BF/ AM/ GD/ DFA/ WC/ BP/ CI/ MoA

thinking of MoA so when i go high lvl i can switch between 2handed and mace/warhammer with shield combo if there is blood games in the distant future.

Any ideas?

Just list them here or pm me. am thinking of a good build for this glad.

So happy

my glad Tarde champ #112 is very similar to this with his : str 81, int 81, agi 52, sz 80, pre 66 chi 56.
    hes doing decent but the problem is that the low agi hurts his defence aswell as the # of attacks, so ive had some problems finding a very good strat for him.
    So atm im considering replaceing tarde with the next great roll coming to his stable.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

ya the lack of agility for me too makes me wonder how he would be, but man that's a nice stamina on him, he would just run his opponents out of gas to start as you get skills up on him.

I cant get anything but rage glad slaves in this past last couple of weeks, i have four level 4 - 15 rages running with these stats:
    Str 90 Int 64 Agi 70 Sta 70 Size 77 Pres 57 Chi 75 Two-handed
    Str 85 Int 71 Agi 82 Sta 65 Size 70 Pres 61 Chi 70 Duel wield
    Str 75 Int 56 Agi 80 Sta 82 Size 68 Pres 48 Chi 75 Duel wield
    Str 81 Int 68 Agi 82 Sta 64 Size 68 Pres 61 Chi 75 Duel wield

60% of my glads are now rage.

Aspiring Master
    Strength 76 Intellect 48 Agility 79 Stamina 72 Size 79 Presence 68 Chi 73

960 gold glad in the market.
    any ideas?

I'd think you could go Rage or Theatrics either one with that one, I'd probably lean towards a duel wielding Rage (daggers or gladius's) just cause it has less INT skills i believe over all then Theatrics and with that agility you'd probably be able to get 6-8 attacks per round bezerking, if you have an empty slot i would run it.