Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Its been some minor changes to the races of our participants.
    We got 2 more trugs and 1 more sniveler. 1 less of these races, human, spite and dunder. So the numbers look like this now after round 4.

human: 43. W/L 78-96-3-2

elaar: 2. W/L 4-4-0-0

spite: 4. W/L 11-6-0-0

dunder: 6. W/L 15-10-1-0

urk: 4. W/L 10-6-0-0

sniveler: 3. W/L 5-5-0-2

trug: 10. W/L 21-17-0-0
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

blood games VI are upon us with these participants.

Sadly few that chose to enter this months fray, only 66 gladiators, and of those are at least 4 totally inactive. Entering the tournament with all broken gear, priest valon, maria, theodore henry, and leadmaster. Next month id like to see an opt in button instead of opt out. Might be even fewer participants, but then we would know that everyone were active at the start of the tournament.

33 rage: 16 human, 5 urk, 4 sniveler, 4 dunder, 3 trug, 1 elaar.

20 theatrics: 10 human, 5 spite, 2 dunder, 2 trug, 1 sniveler.

13 war: 6 human, 3 dunder, 3 trug, 1 spite

Got my first invite a day or two ago. What could be better than getting beat up by the best in the game at almost no cost! Think I'll wait:-)
    Feed Us Blood
    Dilbert Green, Pasquinelli, Damone, Benjiboo & St Lucceiia

Foo Fighters
    Foo Bar, Kung Fooo, Pitythe Foo, Foo Ton & Foo Die

As a young boy, HipsterD dreamt of being a gladiator. Angered by his fathers unwillingness to sell him off as a slave, he ran away and joined the circus...wrong circus. After enduring endless face painting, he decided that pies had no damage inflicting properties at all, so he shanghaied the bearded lady and started a stable of his own.

Blood games VII
    64 gladiators
    28 rage, 13 human, 6 trug, 5 urk, 4 dunder
    18 war, 9 human, 4 dunder, 3 trug, 2 spite
    18 theatrics, 8 human, 6 spite, 2 sniveler, 2 dunder.
    no one playing elaar, and im the only one playing sniveler.

20 of the 22 primus managers entered. Were missing Apoca1ypse and Izcer. In addition Crow pulled Sliver, Echo and Commander. Cynaidh pulled Smak and Huse. Oedi pulled sbjectthriteen. Thats a total of 6 2h rage pulled from the blood games.

2 non Primus gladiators entered. McLachlan and Shadowplay each entered 1 gladiator.

Thats a total of 6 2h rage pulled from the blood games.
    Shows how sad 2h rage is compared to 2h warrior which has plenty in the blood games and what 3 in the top 10 primus.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

I also entered a non-Primus gladiator, my young 2H-War Tygros Rex...

What team(s) does Izcer manage, please Oedi ?
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

What team(s) does Izcer manage, please Oedi
    He introduced himself in the `who are who in primus` thread as the manager of Red Leaf.

oops thanks Oedi, I remember now... * Narol plugs himself more memory cards *
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

I've never understood the logic of pulling your glads from the blood games if you got a free invite unless you want to sell them and don't say cost of healing since most managers in Primus are sitting on piles of gold. If it's a "strategic" decision because you don't want your own glads knocking each other out, that's just even worse and cowardly. I think a place like the Great Realm would likely punish managers for pulling glads from the Blood Games except to sell them.

This nonsense about 2H Rage glads not having a chance is BS, Incredulous D was running out in front for a good part of the last games and is off to a nice start again. If any area of this game is favorable to 2H Rage it is the Blood Games because you know your opponent before hand and can make adjustments as needed.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Ziggler has shown us Incredulous D is one of the best 2 handed rage out there right now, unfortunately all of mine where made differently then him with very low presence scores as i didn't know Overwhelming Presence was going to be such a key skill, the damage numbers he is throwing with 193 str 157 pres are amazing and he will get a lot of kills from the huge presence score, but for me my guys with just the 180-190 str and 80 presence and more skill trains then Incredulous D are doing 2/3 the damage he is doing (if that) and that's a huge difference. I have new ones coming up with higher presence scores, and my current ones are just hanging around until a slave comes to replace them.

Incredulous D has shown us that there is an very exact way to set up a 2 handed rage to give them a chance, unfortunately i used presence as a dump stat for my rages and went with high strength and chi, so my mistake, they are all on the chopping block waiting to be replaced.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold