Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Ya me having 700 hit points and fighting people with 1400 is just... not right I think that is the highest i have seen so far is about double my guys current hit points.

the +250hp reward for 100/100 skills is a little absurd imo, and i'm not the biggest fan of the achievement bonuses as they warp the game imo, but oh well.... at least nate made it cheap to use
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Aspiring Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynaidh View Post
    Damn, I might actually be able to squeak in my first glad into the blood games next time then, if that's the cut off....

My guy:

Belgarad
    Level 24
    Ab Gold
    126 - 52 - 14
    70.8%

is currently 26 in Legends.... well if i can keep him there, he is having a bit of a tough time of it lately everyone in this bracket seems to have a lot of levels on him
    Wow, omg you're super underlvl but a super overachiever. ^^ pro kill rate.
    I bet your stable is awesome.

They try Ab Gold and Ba Gold are both my stables, just got my second glad into legends:

Legend (58th)
    Smak
    Level 24
    Ba Gold
    108 - 34 - 10
    76.1%

I actually consider this guy to be a better glad then the first, will be interesting to see if I can get either of them above the cut off before the next bloodgames, Belgarad already fell from 26 to 36 over night...

Aspiring Master
    Omg man, you must have one hell of a good luck or one heck of a glad ^^

I like how deaths really hurt a gladiator's ranking in the tournament, it represents the ultimate failure. It makes gladiators at the top susceptible of falling from grace as Lahral did. At one point he had twice the number of points as everyone else and after a few losses and a death he's more or less back with the pack which has kept things interesting and more gladiators in the running. Of course if the next format simply made kills worth more points we would get a similar effect. Given the point stricture is listed out I imagine it will change from time to time.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

yeah that'd be nice
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

ROFL, well my guy made the cut off and what the hell I am going to be the lowest level entry at level 28 but why not! Personally I would like Caine or Sliver for my first round match up just to see you hit me for double my hit points in the first shot! Has anyone ever not won a single bloodgames fight? I am probably headed for that honor.... errr wait dishonor!

Ended up putting one in from each of my teams... figured i can have a mini tourney of my own at the bottom of the ranks!!!
    Last edited by Cynaidh; 11-30-2011 at 05:50 PM.

Blood games III is here with 27 managers entering 78 gladiators.
    We have 3 major players: Frede entering 13, Oedi entering 11, and Crow with 10(from 2 teams, nice). 5 managers with 3, 10 managers with 2, and 9 with 1 each.

Most popular speciality goes to RAGE with more than half the field. 41 rage gladiators entered. 21 Theatrics, and last War with only 16 gladiators.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

Sounds like a rough round for WAR gladiators. Abom gets regularly trounced by rage. Eternal (my rage) came in the top 10 last games!

Quote Originally Posted by oedi View Post
    Blood games III is here with 27 managers entering 78 gladiators.
    We have 3 major players: Frede entering 13, Oedi entering 11, and Crow with 10(from 2 teams, nice). 5 managers with 3, 10 managers with 2, and 9 with 1 each.

Most popular speciality goes to RAGE with more than half the field. 41 rage gladiators entered. 21 Theatrics, and last War with only 16 gladiators.