Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NEW *unamed faction*

I dont have a clever name worked out i was thinking "Mortem De Domini" (Death Of Lords)

Its very simple. We. Must. Stop. The Imperium

If we dont band together and fight against the coming oppression they will begin to take control fully.

were looking at 25+ gladiators built well and well managed and well equipped.

Its Going to be an uphill battle for sure and i have only 4 gladiators that can fight but fight they Shall.

Who will join me in the resistance?
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

well, I'm raising my hand, but with only 1 competitive glad and a collective IQ of about 7....
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

I just want to say good luck, at this time i am going to stay solo in Primus and just focus on the blood games in April, if that's not enough to hold my interest i might be posting in this thread again.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Count me in, Caine.

I'm usually a lone wolf but you can't fight hegemonia without friends... And I'm getting already a lot of challenges from the Imperium anyway, I have the feeling they see me as a treat (or rather an easy target, lol ?)

For the alliance name, what about simply "The Resistance" ? That sums it all quite well...
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Call it the Prinny Squad and im in for a half assed effort

What about "The resistance Squad", Prinny ?

Caine, we need a strategy and organisation to make this work...

And we need more members, wake up guys ! Are you all crawling on your knees like slaves and afraid to contest the hegemony of the Imperium, or are you real warriors with guts ready to fight for freedom ?
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Narol doesn't get why I pick the name Prinny Squad

Alright. PM me if you want to get involved. for right now I'm not going to put up a list of members just for The Imperium to target. Not until we have gathered our forces and made a plan of attack.

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:

Please explain where the name "Prinny Squad" come from, Prinny... I guess there is some loaded history in it !

alright I'm having trouble coming up with a cool name for the resistance. "The Imperium" is very cool sounding but sounds kinda evil/tyrannical. any idea's?

Legends: