Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Cool some numbers from the blood games

Blood games #1
    I think it was 62 gladiators participateing in the first blood games. Think i wrote down some information on it somewhere on the forum, but cant find it atm.Anyone remember where it was posted?
    the winner was Laharl(war), with runner ups Eruption(war) and Ormgar(theatrics)

Bloodgames #2
    Its 46 gladiators participateing. 18 Rage, 16 War and 12 Theatrics.
    Crow = 10, Team Kaos = 7(inactive), CainDeSolis = 3, Ziggler = 3, 7 managers got 2 each, 9 managers got 1 each.

Half way through the fights it is 5 Rage, 3 War, and 2 Theatrics in the top 10. #1 War, # 2 Theatrics, #3 Theatrics.
    Its been 32 kills so far. Rage got 13 kills, War got 13 kills, Theatrics got 6 kills. Rage has been killed 20 times, War has been killed 10 times and Theatrics has been killed twice.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

I reduced my participation from 9 to 1 singel gladiator. It was a strategic decision, trying to get more rage gladiators in the top. And that they would be able to give Laharl and Eruption som losses that i was unable to give them myself in the first blood games. Its been a partial success i think since Eruption atm is out of top 10, but Laharl has so far been able to beat all the ragers i think.
    If i had entered all my available theatrics(7 more), they wouldve been the most represented speciality in the tourney
    Im not sure yet but i think ill enter more gladiators for the next tournament, i should have 10 qualified gladiators for the next tournament.

Aspiring Master
    What is the min lvl to get into the Blood Games?

theres no minimum level requirement to participate.
    The only requirement is to be ranked in the top 100 gladiators in the game.
    If the cut had been made today, that wouldve been all gladiators ranked above legends #31

Looks to me that ragers die to requently to compete in this current format. Look at poor CainDeSolis, with a w/l of 10-5 hes ranked all the way down at #22 with his 3 deaths.
    I think a slight change of format would do the tournament good.

Aspiring Master
    okie. So what lvl are the average person at Legendary #31 and above?

I'm only at Jugg

The youngest gladiators close to the cut off is around 200 fights, but those gladiators are exeptional.
    I can give you some examples from my own gladiators. I run 4 teams, and each of those teams got 1 gladiator close to the cut off.

subjectseven of the subjects 255-191-21 lvl 42 ranked as legend #17
    Azmael of MOTU 271-170-4 lvl 41 ranked as legend #3
    Both these gladiators fight for stables i dont buy trophies for.

Fastblades of Briteron by 179-82-19 lvl 32 ranked as legend #8
    Toddler of the Theatrics 191-82-17 lvl 33 ranked as legend #24
    These 2 gladiators fight for stables with most stable upgrades and i usually equip them with the best gear available.

i noticed that a lot of the glads who didnt perform very well last games didnt enter again. you need to keep in mind that in blood games you're trying to compete against the top gladiators, or at the very least climb the tournament rankings to fight them. imo there's no point if you're not going to be competitive against the top glads, hence i entered 1 less glad.

I too would like to see a change to points calculation. deaths are crippling. 1 fight sets you back 3 points... and seems to happen to ragers more too imo

I'd much rather see more points awarded for kills, than you can lose for a death. IMO it seems much more in theme for blood games to shower someone in glory for decapitating their foe and not really care either way for the loser. loss is a loss, but winning in a flashy way, yeah i'll remember that :3
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Damn, I might actually be able to squeak in my first glad into the blood games next time then, if that's the cut off....

My guy:

Belgarad
    Level 24
    Ab Gold
    126 - 52 - 14
    70.8%

is currently 26 in Legends.... well if i can keep him there, he is having a bit of a tough time of it lately everyone in this bracket seems to have a lot of levels on him

yeah, you'll shoot up past the inactive players with a good record then BAM lots of inactive high levels, or active mid/high level glads that have a 400hp advantage
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!