Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why? HOW?

Training Dummy

Why? HOW?

Im bleeding 6 health per round, or attack... my opponent has 5 stamina points left and he takes 2 stamina per attack.....I have 68 health left and 27 stamina......after 3 yes three attacks don't ask me how i have 50 health left and he makes a 18 point hit......with zero stamina remaining and 32 hit points away from finish he is able to be pulled off by the enforcer before killing me with zero stamina left...I know this has been an ongoing problem and I would strongly appreciate some kind of fix for this TECHNICAL DIFFICULTY.....much obliged
    ZERO STAMINA i know im being a ass but come on guys

Just like in Boxing and MMA, you should never let it go down to the "Judges", Stamina being one of them! I seem to recall and looking back at some of my old fights with my tank when a gladiator hits 0 stamina he passes out at the start of the NEXT round most likely to give the other guy a chance to pound him for the rest of the current round and earn a proper victory. If you happen to get smacked by his last ditch effort...read my first sentence again.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Training Dummy
    If there was ever an ignorant response to my question that would be the one.... Read my last sentence on the first response.....

Well overall the topic is pretty useless anyway since we all know it happens and you can't change it anyway it's just how the system works like getting saved while you have 300 health more than your opponent xD

First off welcome to the game, Second it is hard to tell everything that is going on. When you have questions like this, please cut and paste your fight or at least the rounds in question. There could have been a number of factors that lead to the result not going your way. This has happened to all of us, but usually does not come up to often. Don't get stuck on a single result because your gladiators will fight hundreds of times. Usually you will be happy the enforcer stepped in so you don't have to pay the temple healers to bring back your gladiator.

For this particular fight, I'm guessing but maybe your opponent was going for one last swing and your guy was not able to defend for some reason. Again don't get hung up on it and just keep enjoying the game. Good Luck.
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfist View Post
    If there was ever an ignorant response to my question that would be the one.... Read my last sentence on the first response.....
    Well, let's see, since the definition of ignorance is "lacking knowledge or general awareness of a certain topic" I'm going to have to disagree with your first sentence seeing as I gave you the correct answer. Allow me to help you though by correctly classifying my response as to clear up any further confusion. One could actually apply numerous labels on the response such as witty, humorous, playful, etc, but they all fall under a larger umbrella of "smart ass", which until you learn to respect your elders you'll be getting a lot of!

But to show there are no hard feelings, I'll send some cheap ale and whores to your little stable on the outskirts of the city with the rest of the fresh meat!
    Last edited by Dainoji; 11-06-2011 at 01:14 PM.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Training Dummy
    You seek respect when you show none, your a hypocritical jackoff with no sense of mind, but besides that.... You can relax in your giant castle with your cheap whores and ale, while my gladiator's put in the real work. You should read what you type before you submit, yes ignorant is exactly what I meant concerning your lack of comprehension. Also I meant last sentence, not first. Don't be so full of yourself.......pit master HAHAHAHA I spit on you

Nice attitude Masterfist. Dont think i dare to share any thoughts on how this works.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

Training Dummy
    no offense to you, by the way huge fan of ORMGAR.....cheers!!!!!

Dain,
    If he doesn't want the whores and ale, I'll take them...I love, I mean my boys love ale and whores!!!
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.