Thread: Why? HOW?

Masterfist has such a nice attitude as he said himself,

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfist View Post
    i know im being a ass
    Yes you are

Free Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by crow View Post
    Dain,
    If he doesn't want the whores and ale, I'll take them...I love, I mean my boys love ale and whores!!!
    Well if ur boys get tired send them this way bro

Oh and you cant really blame the guy it would be a simple code fix to make it so once u hit zero ur down (mid round) not beginning of and it DOES happen a good bit. Although i can see the possibility of some1 having 300 more health and still being saved bcoz in my mind id like to think when the enforcer saves u with more health then the opponent it is bcoz he was going to do lethal dmg to ur glad and ur glad hasnt hit the other in awhile therefor u DID lose but not when they dont have the stamina to pull that attack off.....
    Last edited by TwoDie; 11-07-2011 at 02:38 AM.

Training Dummy
    I know your just sticking up for your boy on that smack down he so righteously deserved, but I guess being a ass is sometimes required when the system does not fix it's own mistakes.... Twodie I agree man.

Nah I just decided I didn't like you that's all :3

Training Dummy
    Well then if you don't like me then don't waste your time attempting to insult me cause your efforts are futile.

Free Citizen
    Eh? I see both sides of the story here. The vets have seen this enough that you just tack a loss on to your 10:1 Win:Lose ratio and glady walk on (exaggerating maybe more like 3:1) and take the loss as ( THANK GOD I DIDNT GET SRSLy INJURED) or just gave up on complaining and dont really care and just accepted. Then theres the newman saying WTF logic says you can't attack with 0 stamina any idiot should see that, again the vets KNOW its there but don't care/there are bigger things to fix/advance this game and therefor aguments (both side) at the moment and until nate or eric decide to fix the minor tweaks in the game. So agruments (all sides including mine {if im on a side?}) Don't matter and until heard and directly stated by some1 that nate/eric will or will not fix/explain this to us......which like most of this game is a huge mystery bcoz if u knew the EXACTS it would be some calulations and it would be easy to see what to get and what not too taking the trial and error part of the game out......which there is still a TON of trial and error to do -

health and endurance are 2 differents parts of the game, so why should 0 in health equal 0 in endurance? pay attention to your fights and maybe youll understand the diffrences and then youll be able to adjust your tactics accordingly. I cant see any reason to change anything here, and i think this part of the game work exactly as intended.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

Training Dummy
    I've been playing longer than you think, don't let my join date deceive you....If the problem had been, well if it is a technical problem that has been spoken of before, I don't see no harm in refreshing memory. Just thought id help a little. Well iv had my fair share of this topic....anything new?!

Yup I have enough time to waste and I know efforts to insult you are futile so I don't even bother doing so properly

Also if I did insult you properly that would be a reason for a ban from the forums :3

Free Citizen
    @Odei

Ik what you mean but you took what i said wrong. If endurance is need to attack and the other glad had zero before the enforcer saved ur glad how the hell did he attack he would have - (negative) stamina which would (before the attack) cause him to pass out ? right ? which is what happened here?
    Last edited by TwoDie; 11-08-2011 at 08:00 AM.