Thanks for the reply.

My war glad is human and has an Agility of 66. I have his strategy put to begin with an Activity of 10. So he can get in some big hits and maybe bleed the opponent or reduce his attack power. When he feels slightly tired he shifts to an activity of 4. He is my starting gladiator and I will try my best to take him to Primus.

I do accept the stat advantage and disarm resistance that DW gives and that is why I am considering whether to DW him in the future. Otherwise a single weapon is also cheaper to maintain.

I keep my bloodlust below 5 to maintain the damage but at weapon skill of 4, I fumble maybe once per fight. That is considering that each fight has him making atleast 15 attacks with his weapon. So I dont really thing fumble is a big issue for me.

About armor movement, I know that at times getting the initiative can change the game. Especially if my opponent gets the initiative and gets a crit in bleeding me and reducing my attack power. However what I want to know is whether it is worth taking an entire skill set on considering that armor movement has been unlocked now and if I tank up on it, I might regret it later.

Oh yes I almost forgot, can flimsy blade wielders do the "barrelling attack" and 2h flail wielders do "feints" successfully? Cause in real life they would not. My war glad gets in some good hits with feint and my rage glad all but relies on "barelling attack". So I am thinking of giving both of them both the attributes.

BTW does the area that you are defending make any impact in the game?