Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Luck

Oh the second set for sure.

I wonder if stacking INT gear at the beginning of a glad's career might pay off in the long run from better learns.

Quote Originally Posted by Prinny View Post
    Ofcourse the 1 with 100 int will have a better % Int is almost only used in order to train skills :P
    If a skill does not list int, the skill doesn't need int. You can 'prove' it by putting on some int gear and seeing how it does not influence skills that do not list INT in them. An example is grim determination. One of the first things I did when I started this game is buy up 5 slots for gear and bought a set of leather int gear (all gladiators can wear leather) with the express intent of using it for training. It is how i discovered that int isn't the only important stat for training, and why I gave up on that training idea.

Yea was just trying it out to be sure :P Although it's hard for me to find a piece on my glads that has Int without strength in it aswell.

How useless Int actually is exept for a few decent skills and weapons is pretty amazing xD

Still I would rather have a glad with 100 Int than 50 xD

int is a key feature of azure's KO amount
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death