Been playing about a month

Were these worth buying? What would you have made them?? Why???

#1) 71-74-68-71-70-71-69, Theatrics

#2) 75-75-65-70-82-56-80, Rage

#3) 79-65-81-84-71-75-59, War

#4) 66-64-75-70-84-72-61, War

One last question, how should I have been developing them?

I'll take a stab at it (although i am just as new as you)

1 - I dont think i would have picked this guy up
    2 - I think this guy is an ok rage, size and chi at 80, str you can get from gear, agil is kinda low so would have went for two handed weapon on it
    3 - Int is low on this guy for War (alot of their skills take int to raise) but with that agil, stam, and pres i would have went defensive Theatrics with him
    4 - Again not really feeling this one, i'd replace him when something better pops up

the only gladiator i really like is #2. that said, the others can make for some good test mules until you find glads with more desirable stats.

#2 is a 2H rage for sure. agility is too low for DW. if you want some advise on how to train him up, i've got a guide in the rage forum

#1 has really low agility and will make a poor theatrics gladiator. i'd replace him first.
    #3 was better suited for a theatric gladiator, but you could persevere and a war that uses bladed weapons
    #4 as above.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

# 1 is a good theatrics gladiator, dont belive all these people telling you that you cant run a successful theatrics with low agility. I currently run 5 theatrics with lower agility than your example, Narvalo being 1 of them.
    # 2 looks like a good rage
    # 3 is what im looking for, when im creating new theatrics. I actually dont have anyone with so high numbers in all the important stats. I almost started crying when i saw you made him into a war. With important stats i mean, in priority, stamina, agility, size, strenght, presence, int, chi(if you want to make a orm/narvalo styled theatrics put chi in front of size).
    # 4 this could also been a good theatrics
    if you want to check out how i make my theatrics look here http://forum.pitofwar.com/showthread...d-my-theatrics
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by oedi View Post
    # 1 is a good theatrics gladiator, dont belive all these people telling you that you cant run a successful theatrics with low agility. I currently run 5 theatrics with lower agility than your example, Narvalo being 1 of them.
    my bad. my knowledge on theatrics is limited to the classical variation
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

63 - 67 - 68 - 70 - 70 - 68 - 73

What would you make it? :P

Sell or not?
    Last edited by Prinny; 10-25-2011 at 12:28 AM.

Careful with Oedi's suggestion, he thinks every glad should be a Theatrics LOL!!. I think he would even try to make the whore that his glads bang a theatrics as long as her stamina is high enough!!
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.