Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Veteran Master
    I feel like a lucky Stable Master now since I already have 3 glads over 1k gold. Yes, this is from Trophies on the slave market too.. Never found one without it being a refresh.
    TEAM DEATHBLOW
    Sammael The Undisputed Blood God Champion
    Ela The Critic
    Ivory The Unmerciful
    Lillith The Unforgiving
    Krak The Butcher
    &
    VINDICATORS
    BANKRUPT

eh starting loosing some fights in arena.. CANT FIND is alerady in champions at 17 lvl and many fights are now vs 35 lvls too.. hard..

Fresh Meat
    Just started playing this game and it's amazing, really kudos to the creators.
    Second This guide is pretty great, too bad i found it after failing 4 gladiators basicly.
    I'm busy fixing, is it worth selling 4 and buying 4 new (with great stats?) and starting at level 1 with them? or just go max level (50?)
    And maybe sell them then? My guess is sell them now.
    Btw making a female only stable 3 rage (because rage is cool) 1 war and 1 theatre.

i'd suggest keeping them and learning, then just selling them off gradually as you find nice glads for sale.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

I would suggest to sell one and use the trophies you win to run through slaves batches until you find a really promising one...

Then if you have trophies left you can sell another and do a new search for a second good one...etc...

Once you have no trophies left, keep the "old" glads you have left but don't spend money on them and only use them to make money and trophies until you have enough trophies again to complete your team.

The old glads will be your moneymakers while you invest your money in buying good greens for your elite guys and you can sold them later when you find new worthy slaves... Keep on using every trophies you get on getting new slaves batches until you have a complete team of glads you like.
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

If you have a gladiator that is a little low in some of the suggested stats would you recommend improving them or sticking to improving the skills?

Also, just in general how much do those starting stats help compared to a skill? Like I'm starting out and have some accomplishments that give +10 attack and others that give say +1 strength, about how do they compare to each other?

1 str = 5-10 attack. that said, attack power is better early on

also if your stats are a little low, dont stress too much. you can still learn. also, skills before stats is the way to go for training imo.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

In the end you want to find a slave with some really good stats that you will want to keep for the long haul. I think Narol's suggestion is a good one. I have one or two glads on both my teams that I will replace at some point, but right now I run them because I think it is way more fun to run a full team.
    Feed Us Blood
    Dilbert Green, Pasquinelli, Damone, Benjiboo & St Lucceiia

Foo Fighters
    Foo Bar, Kung Fooo, Pitythe Foo, Foo Ton & Foo Die

As a young boy, HipsterD dreamt of being a gladiator. Angered by his fathers unwillingness to sell him off as a slave, he ran away and joined the circus...wrong circus. After enduring endless face painting, he decided that pies had no damage inflicting properties at all, so he shanghaied the bearded lady and started a stable of his own.

Updated to include changes to item availability and that STR/PRES is better than STR/CHI for 2H rage.

This seems like a pretty good Rage build.