Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    ok, updated all of this. I'm still working out how to incorporate race, but that's a little complex to work in currently IMO, and they require more testing. For now, stick with a human :P
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

in all guides are ''learn at start weapon skill to 10'', realy how to learn it to 10 when at 5 lvl shance to learn is alerady 50%? and at 6 lvl sure it will so 35%.. any tips? with this way i will learn 10 lvl weapon skill at 25 lvl or so.. at 8-9 lvl skill shance to learn will maube 10%..

Free Citizen
    I myself mostly level them up to lvl 7 or 8, depending on how I feel like. Currently my lvl 17 War glad has her weapon-skill at lvl 9 and I think I'm gonna stick to that till about lvl 20. But that's a war.... For a Rage (just got a new Rage glad, also my first) I think I'm gonna lvl it like this:
    Weapon - 7
    Brute Force - 3
    Then
    Weapon - 8
    Brute Force -5
    Sunder Armor - 5
    And then I'll just see :P
    Stables: Boob Babes, Greek Wargods
    Current Gladiators: Lysanna, Milaii, Morella, Hysminai, Kaylee
    Former Gladiators: Yullian, Lennard

you should hit lvl 10 weapon skill between lvl 15 and 20. that's only a week or so now with the changes to tavern runs. lvl 9-10 is ~8% success rate on average, so yes it will be tough, but the benefit is that you can run higher activity/bloodlust and hit more often for higher damage.

If you chose to train just to lvl 8, which is the minimum i'd go, brute force is where your other points should be.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

atm hes 9 lvl DW urk with 6 lvl weapon, 5 lvl brutal force, 5 lvl blood drunk, 5 lvl sunder armor. 10/10 in acticity/brutal, arena results 25-1-3, will try now lvlup weapon ... still wasnt able buy some good gladiator, all time low in agility/stamina at market

Free Citizen
    If he's low in Agility but high in Strength, you can try and run him Two-Handed? I personally only buy glads who cost more then 980 too, I recommend you the same. But sometimes there's this glad with incredible stats for a cheaper price... My main is such an example Also, since I've hit my 5 gladiators, I just started my new account. I think Im lucky with this start glad:
    Str: 79 Int: 68
    Agi: 61 Sta: 72
    Siz: 72 Pres: 65
    Chi: 81 (!!)
    Stables: Boob Babes, Greek Wargods
    Current Gladiators: Lysanna, Milaii, Morella, Hysminai, Kaylee
    Former Gladiators: Yullian, Lennard

Veteran Master
    Tbh I'm not selling any of my current glads unless I see a massive 1k+ gold glad turn up and even then it better have some really well rounded stats, I don't even want to see one massive one, just everything over average. *Picky*
    TEAM DEATHBLOW
    Sammael The Undisputed Blood God Champion
    Ela The Critic
    Ivory The Unmerciful
    Lillith The Unforgiving
    Krak The Butcher
    &
    VINDICATORS
    BANKRUPT

Learn with what you have, and then apply it to a monster when one arrives.

Unfortunately these monsters do not appear in the slave market fast enough, or just seem not to appear at all -_-

yeah, them's the breaks. I look every day and have spent silly amounts of tokens on seeing new slaves. oh well.

I think i only have 1 glad worth over 1000gp. Rarg cost under 900 and came with 88 str. needless to say, he's only good for moving heavy shit and hitting things He still does ok though.

like I said, just run what you brung (yes, bad english, but it rhymes :3) and see how you go.
    Last edited by Apoca1ypse; 02-18-2012 at 03:07 AM.