Thread: Training

Training

Anyone else having troubles getting trains...had a warrior with 10 training points, and 40.9% train only once, one with bout 33% and 9 tries get none, and one with 9 and a 16% chance get none, this seems like more than just bad rolls, anyone else have similar problems?....SilentBob.

Everybody has that it's just based on luck 1 time you can get 3 times outof 5 onder 30% and at the other time you get none outof 9
    Ive managed to use 12 training points on a single train with a 89% chance but have also gotten 7 trains outof 9 points with a 30% training chance.

yup. i'v had 11 points miss on a 70% chance to train skill, and today i had 4 successes in a row on a 12.4% chance to train

luck of the dice really
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

yea trains have been kinda problematic with some glads and almost seems to be increased with other glads. Caine routinely gets 3-4 trains a day with chance for 25% or less. where as azure cant get trains for 40% or less. prey has had the same problem as well as tourach. but caines doing great lol.
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death