Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fight 1 — LAHARL won a decisive victory over ORMGAR

Dain seems to love them so here's the first post of the tournament champ being defeated ;D

Next round same matchup xD
    Last edited by Prinny; 10-12-2011 at 09:17 AM.

good win! hey i scouted you and many times previously ive scouted you to see where your putting points basically. ive definatly noticed all your changes since your original build. i think youve got it all right except for the no 10 in armour movement.
    Last edited by CaineDeSoulis; 10-12-2011 at 10:55 AM.
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

Ive tried armour movement on 10 a couple of fights before but it didn't give me an extra attack even with gladius so i decided not to put points in it

this may be the rage side talking but ive never really noticed a decrease in damage when health or stamina is low either

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:

Ive noticed a decrease in amount of attacks though normally i think it starts when your stamina is around 75% it's when your gladiators attacks slow due to fatigue that happens quite abit later with Laharl than with other gladiators but indeed a decrease in offensive power is something i have yet to see :P

number of attacks i can agree with but the damage doesent seem to change over the course of the fight. i'm just saying the fourth tier war skills are really lame with master of arms

Legends:

Master of arms is usefull only when you have a war with a shield.
    Simply make it level 10 wep skill and level 10 master of arms since you wear a shield at 1 arm you can switch between weapons in the other if you want to, also it helps if disarmed and you get a different wep EG you have sword skill and get trown a mace. but indeed they are pretyt lame and i have thought about spending the 20 points elsewere alot of times :P

Fight 1 — LAHARL decided to be nice and allowed ORMGAR to live another day.

Laharl kicks Ormgar from his tournament throne and plants his own bum on it

Next round..same matchup xD
    Last edited by Prinny; 10-13-2011 at 01:13 AM.

Congrats Laharl! Looks like Ormgar has lost both his thrones with Narvalo taking the #1 spot in the Arena as well. Looks like the fire might be burning out on this most recent dynasty as Kaos's was before his. Enjoy it while you can, you still have many more fights to go! Let's see if Orgmar has the true qualities of a champ and that is the ability to dust himself off and retake what was once his!
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Laharl's heavy armor vs Ormgar's med armor seemed to make a huge difference in that last fight. Ormgar had 5 attacks bounce while Laharl only had 1 bounce, those bastard swords just couldn't consistently get threw the heavy armor.