Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    well, I dont blame oedi for it, but I guess now we have a solid "that's a no-no"

all my glads are 3-3-1-1 and now blarg (lvl 36) and kharn (lvl 47) are matched up. I'm looking forward to seeing some dumb hits, I'm just hoping that I dont get a swathe of injuries.... I'd laugh if Blarg won cos he's such a low level and doing way better than I expected :P
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

I will of course honer your ruleing, but what i im trying to achieve is an ingame boundery that will allow a player do whatever they like within that boundery. If we get to many of these gentelmans agreements im afraid youll be a full time referee soon. What i actually read from your post was: you can manage all your gladiators as you want, but if you tell anyone you let 1 of your gladiators loose i have to act upon that.
    I chose to be open about it to create a discussion, instead of passing on some lame exscuse. I succeeded with the first part, i now hope you can make some code til next tourney that will take out such dilemmas. Im not into this game to play moral and ethics with the player community.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

Hey doesn't the gladiator oedi use a shield?
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

hey if my gladiators fight would anyone be opposed to me taking both there weapons off? so like a fist only fight im hoping it would be prey v caine. that way i wouldent have to worry about azure's ko skill.
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

I'd like to see that

now I wish I'd done that....
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Training Dummy
    There should be a way to make shure a gladiator go into the arena with at least one weapon in his hands.

The problems is there is always someone looking for a loophole to win, and there is always someone trying to fix the system for their own benfit.

You have the best gladiator in the game thats good, if you got their with honor, and sportsmanship, but if you use underhanded tactics to become number one or to stay number one, shame on you !!!!

You pay to play gives you no excuse to cheat or use tactics that are not as the game was designed, no gladiator I know wants to go into the arena unarmed just to be beaten for his master.

Whats next, lash a arm behind the gladiators back so he cant attack or defend ?

Fight with honor !!!!
    Last edited by Dirtymeat; 10-12-2011 at 03:00 AM.
    Stable: Meat Men
    Current Gladiators: Dirtymeat, Meathead