Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    its set ive tried
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

The only question i have about it, have you tried to reset it multiple times? If its chance based, and you've only done it once, there is a good percent chance that it rolled the same thing.
    ZIGGLIN' CAPACITY AT MAXIMUM.
    brace for impact.

possible i could try resetting multiple times. 8 to learn it 2 to forget it and use the black market fights as a test
    hoping it triggers at 1 skill level. i'll do that tommorow with prey get 125 trophies and reset it 12 times
    hoping for something other than disarm on him

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:

Good, at least I won't have to spend the trophies... (>O3O)>
    ZIGGLIN' CAPACITY AT MAXIMUM.
    brace for impact.

Stable Servant
    I'm pretty sure it is set, I've reset mine 5 times now and it has been sweep every single time. tough lesson to learn after spending a ton of trophies and wasted training points

ive reset mine more than 10 times with prey. each time Sig move: Disarm. EXCEPT 1 instance in the black market where i used Sig Move: Stun. i have not changed sig move since then and have used sig move disarm in subsequent fights. i used sig move disarm nearly 20 times now and on one occasion i have used sig move stun. i'm going to reroll it until im out of trophies then call this confirmed

Legends:

and i after more rerolls the final result is Sigmoveisarm....... 22 rerolls. in total all resulting in the same move. this is confirmed... as for the myth of leveling your sigmove past 8 and gaining access to all moves. this is also a myth. your sig move is preset at the birth of your character an cannot be changed. If you have sigmove disarm or sigmove sweep. there is no point in leveling this skill past 1. with 1 in this skill i performed my sig move 90% of the fights fought. with sigmove:stun and sigmove:blind you may want to go higher. but the 1 time i used it during testing at skill level 1 it did 300 damage (as much as a level 8 rampage >.<) and stunned for 2 rounds with bleeding for 9. the limitations as far as i can tell with sigmove:stun is it can only be used once a minute.

If ANY gladiator has 1 point to spare and the ability to put a lone point into sig move. just to find out if your sigmove is stun. and even if its not Sigmove WILL trigger OFTEN with a single Training point.

NOTE: If your wielding a 2handed weapon DO NOT keep a sigmove that is not stun because it replaces a damaging attack with an attack that does no damage and will be detrimental. Nothing is worse than seeing a 2 handed rage glad last stand and then sweeping his opponent only for him to stand up the next round and finish him off.

*****CONFIRMED SIG MOVE DOES NOT RESET WITH UNLEARN*****

Tested with 325 trophies 22 tavern missons 30 black market fights, 1 arena fight and 3 arena challenges and PREY (Rage duel wielding daggers)
    Last edited by CaineDeSoulis; 10-27-2011 at 06:34 AM.

Legends:

Wow thanks for the info Cain, kinda a let down you can't change it. Both of my theatrics have blind so i guess it could be worse but it would have been nice to have been able to of spent the trophies to have a shot at getting stun.

Aspiring Master

Signature Move

hey, can i ask does signature move stack with barreling attack?

Once knocked down, knockdowns do nothing useful.