Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New updates info feedback info

.......AND THERE WAS GREAT REJOICING AMONG THE PITS!.....

Fight tokens are my only cause for concern but I'm more than willing to try out the system before i start to complain LOL.
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

Interesting idea, but not sure I understand how it actually functions.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

???? me either lol....how will challenges work?
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

I think you guys will find that the system is very nice and easy and streamlined.

Challenges? easy, you pummel a glad to death with any of your glads surrounding it just store up 2 days worth of tokens and issue challange with all of them! Injuries and death everywhere

On the 1 hand I like the new fight system on the other hand i dislike it.
    On the plus side you are able to avoid battling yourself.
    On the down side you can get challenged by others so that defeats the avoiding of battles xD

Also i noticed repair costs are going way up Laharl fought twice today and got charged with repairs for both.
    He got gold for the fight i did myself but he got 0 gold/exp for the other fight as thus the costs for fighting increase by alot.

Also the new pay 2 jewels to fight system looks interesting i guess that way fighters can rise alot in ranking in a short time I wouldn't advise to click it to much but it has some funny possibilities xD

On the plus side you are able to avoid battling yourself.
    Do you mean your gladiator sees himself in his avoid list? That is a bug if that is the case.

On the down side you can get challenged by others so that defeats the avoiding of battles
    Avoids work the same as always. If you set your gladiator to avoid a certain gladiator, it will be honored when you initiate a fight and when others initiate a fight. Challenges on the other hand are only honored when you initiate the fight.

Also i noticed repair costs are going way up Laharl fought twice today and got charged with repairs for both.
    He got gold for the fight i did myself but he got 0 gold/exp for the other fight as thus the costs for fighting increase by alot.
    Repair costs have not changed other than being able to repair your items using trophies. In addition only the initiating gladiator has the durability on his equipment affected. If you are seeing otherwise that is a bug.

Edit: I just double checked this and the opponent's equipment remains the same as it was before the fight, there is no durability reduction.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    Do you mean your gladiator sees himself in his avoid list? That is a bug if that is the case.
    No it means that this way you can avoid battling so that your infuries/repair costs won't stack asmuch as before.

Avoids work the same as always. If you set your gladiator to avoid a certain gladiator, it will be honored when you initiate a fight and when others initiative a fight. Challenges on the other hand are only honored when you initiate the fight.
    Avoid does indeed work same as always i didn't intend it to sound in that way :P
    It means that others still can battle you and if your equipment still gets damaged from it that means not battling in order to repay your repairing costs will have less purpose.

Repair costs have not changed other than being able to repair your items using trophies. In addition only the initiating gladiator has the durability on his equipment affected. If you are seeing otherwise that is a bug.
    Well that's the first bug with the new system than
    Im 100% sure I had repaired his equipment from his fight with the old system already before he fought the battles with the new system.

I will try to check it again if he gets in a fight he didn't issue himself and post it in this comment for extra verification. (No harm in checking again even if im 100% sure of it lol)
    --------------------------

Checking it aswell Etna and Shikii are pretty clsoe to eachother strange that the repair costs were higher than normal than but oh well xD

--------------------------

Other bug found.
    Shikii is unable to challenge Etna, Etna is supposed to appear in Shikii's challenge list between the gladiators Cromwell and Beaumont but does appear at this spot

Im unable to check it due to the bug^^
    Last edited by Prinny; 10-04-2011 at 12:37 PM.

Thanks Prinny, if you do find that your durability is going down when you did not initiate the battle please let me know and I'll dig deeper.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

I havent seen any durability decrease anymore exept for my own battles and the tournament fight so I guess there's no problem there.

It still leaves the issue of not being able to challenge my other stables gladiators though.

Shikii is from Kyuuketsuki
    Etna is from Prinny Squad

As noted in previous post neither Shikii nor Etna are able to challenge eachother is this part of the new system aswell or just a bug?
    Last edited by Prinny; 10-05-2011 at 12:20 PM.