U got knocked the &%$# Out!

I know it's bad karma but I just have to shout it out.

"MOON CHILD raises his weapon into the air and screams at the crowd as BROOD falls to the ground unconscious from the last hit!
    A few talent scouts jot down a couple of things!
    The fight lasted 5 seconds"

Has anyone topped this Mike Tyson type bout...I want to see it.

Ummmmm, 5 seconds? Guess Brood took enough damage to floor him in one hit?

"MOON CHILD hits the sweet spot on BROOD's head and drops him! (-Knockout-)"

First one I've seen. Anyone else recieve or deal out a Knockout?

It was only a shot worth 63 damage...but like it says...it found the sweet spot I guess.

Yeah, knockout is pretty much a match ender. Its very rare, but when you are on the receiving end of one, you are done.

Aspiring Master
    I've been Knocked Out twice in Tavern challenges...by opponents who should have NOWHERE NEAR the skill points required to gain the Knockout skill. Possibly a bug?

As for beating the 5-Second-Record...no...but I did take out an Ogre in 6-Seconds without using Knockout.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwill View Post
    I've been Knocked Out twice in Tavern challenges...by opponents who should have NOWHERE NEAR the skill points required to gain the Knockout skill. Possibly a bug?

As for beating the 5-Second-Record...no...but I did take out an Ogre in 6-Seconds without using Knockout.
    I think anyone has the ability to knock out an opponent, the skill probably just increases that chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Dainoji View Post
    I think anyone has the ability to knock out an opponent, the skill probably just increases that chance.
    Yep, anyone can get knocked out. Its pretty rare on its own, the skill increases the chance. BTW, pretty sure knockouts only happen when you get a certain level crit (or higher) to the head.

Aspiring Master
    A friend of mine had this happen this week, 7 sec fight. Pretty crazy!

Aspiring Master
    Both of my Knockout losses were skill-based Knockouts. One of them was from a level 7 Thug, so I know he wouldn't have the skill points required if he were levelling up like a player. I've never been knocked out in an Arena bout (as far as I can recall). I've also dis-armed an opponent and then immediately been hammered by him with the weapon he was supposed to have lost. Perhaps he was carrying a spare?