Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Outclassed?

in the top 25 currently there are 4 2handed rage. CaineDeSoulis,Sliver,Kharn and Rarg. Caine is currently using the setup Dain spoke of massive health/stamina and hope for survivability. Unfortunately the damage output from my glad at least is comparable to Eruption's Damage with the exception in Rampage. not to mention even with all the stratagy changes i could make the maximum attack's i get will always be 2 attacks per round UNLESS ive already attacked twice and then my last stand triggers in which case i will get 3 attacks. this is with a speed 1.1 weapon and 10 activity 1 bloodlust berserk. if Create Distance goes of 2 times in a 3 round fight my damage is cut by 33% if armor blocks an attack i'm up to 50% and if for some reason my 2handed weapon user decides to punch with his off hand 67% of my *MASSIVE* damage is gone.
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

1 bloodlust? May I ask the reason for that Caine? Just kinda surprised, in all your fights i have never really seen you get that low in endurance, is there a different reason? Also surprised that 2handed rage doesn't get to 3 attacks a round with 10 activity my two hand rage with a 1 speed weapon is currently at 82 agil, and i run him at 8-6 bezerk (9 two handed weapon skill), and get 2 attacks every round, i was hoping for a 3rd once i have the skill to run 10-6 bezerk