Thread: scribe

scribe

Current Status:Your scribe works diligently to record all the details of each fight and is building a vast library to hold them.

i admit it ive spent some trophies to get myself a scribe, allthough i dont regret it, ive found out he doesent do whats promised. Challenge/challenged information is lost, same is of course tactics. Those things were included in what i was hopeing for when i bought him.
    the worst thing though, is that my fights page is now incredibly laggy.

is there a chance that the scribe can take a note of the challenges part of the arena result each day?
    if theres any chance its possible to attach the tactics to each fight that would be awesome.
    and if its possible to link older than 3 days fights to another page so you get to them only when needed.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

awww that makes me really sad i really wanted to get a scribe to...
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

I made a similar request months back. Nate had mentioned it was on his list.