Free Citizen

Weekend of death?

How about having an enforcerless weekend sometime?

Be fun to see the slaughter.
    Stable: Anacronym

Gladiators: Hungry Bull, Showboat Willy, Illin Junior, Angry Bear

Are you willing to foot the Temple fees?
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

I could use it to purge my stable of injuries. Abomination is near 20 trophies or 20000 gold in injuries atm, with Eternal not far behind.

I could use it to purge my stable of injuries. Abomination is near 20 trophies or 20000 gold in injuries atm, with Eternal not far behind.
    Hope your gear is not to low...I hate when the bills come due for gear and injuries begin to mount.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

I keep the gear in decent condition for those 2. I don't replace their gear at a whim like the younger stock. I think I finally found a strategy with the War style that is fun and interesting. Those level 3 injuries are costing me some wins now, but when they heal, I think I have something.

It might be a nice option for the manager to be able to "execute" their own gladiator.
    That way if a manager goes away for a longer time without an internet connection available he/she can kill their gladiators him/herself so they will not fight any battles during the time theyre away.

Ofcourse that would also make it possible to lift the expense of constantly recovering injuries since you can kill and resurrect them.
    Than again Jimmy will continue stopping by your stable and loot all of your gold if you stay away for to long. (i still hate that aspect of this game)

Abomination in his purple plate took a 700+ hit from a gladius today. The opponent had a str < 115. Those level 3 injures really make you squishy!