Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Stable Servant
    don't suppose we could be seeing additional gladiator slots open up for a school now that there will be 6 specialties, will only be able to have 5 at most, and I would prefer to stick with just one school in case I wan't to buy more trophies in the future, wouldn't even mind paying trophies for 6th slot.

The updates sound great! Invites to the tourney..... hope that doesn't mean it will only be for the highest level warriors, us lower level manager would love to have a tourney in our bracket ranges. That was one of the things that I loved about Duelmasters (I know showing my age here) their tourney format was insane, you'd get a warrior to the top of his bracket and then not play him for half a year just to have a chance to TC for the prices they offered. Or save that perfect roll up for the 0 fight warriors bracket just to unleash your guy with multiple skill learns on them. What type of prices are we looking at for winning here? I know the normal gear, gold and trophies but what about some stuff like:

Potion of size increase (+5 to size)
    Potion of size decrease (-5 to size)
    Scroll of learning (+1 to any skill, max of 10)
    Potion of stat swap (swap any two stats)
    Potion of stat increase (+2 to any stat, no max)

Stuff that would really get managers blood flowing and get some serious competition going.

Im in favor of a 6th glad slot for the new classes but the potions don't sound like a good idea to me lol rly who in their right mind would use a decrease size potion? the only reason why i would use 1 would be to screw everybody over wiht a size 1 glad XD

In the long term those potions could make a glad overpowered just think about it what if a manager won multiple +size potions and use them on his glad? i don't favor fighting a 130 size monster xD

its early october is the update out yet?
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death