Alternate strategies and gear

I think this might have been brought up before, heck I might have been the one to post it, but I'd love the ability to have my strats and gear swap out if I get my challenge. This is a lot more important now since I think I've found a way to beat a certain popular build running around the arena, but it has left me open to other builds that I was able to beat easily in the past.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

I think a few of us have mentioned this. How great would it be to be able to create multiple gear builds and based on the the style you fight they default to them.

In the old DuelMasters (Duels2) you could select a challenge/if challenged strategy/gear and a default strategy/default gear build.

It would be fantastic if that could be implemented........AND if we could get a default strategy/gear vs specific type styles.

Example would be...say Solstice fights a Rage, I could set his default for high agility gear and fast weapons that works so well for him, another default for War's which would be more strength and bigger weapons, and a 3rd for Theatrics.

I think not only does it allow for expanded strategy but also allows a practical usage of the Vault.
    Could even lead to some extra gear being purchased and vault spots among managers if they wish to utilize such a system.

That would be awesome!
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

yes it would be totally awesome if this could be implemented. It could also work if a new set of triggers were implemented, as i mentioned in an earlier thread.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

2H rage's only real strength in strategy is that if people want to have a really good shot against it, they leave themself open to other things. there's sod all versatility for 2H rage
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!