Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Free Citizen
    Sephiroth has been the most marketable glad I've seen so far on my journey.... Costing 979 gold stats as follows 85,64,72,77,78,52,54!! The strength had me at hello.. And his size far outweighs the stat sitting at 7'1 368 pounds!! He's a monster who has taken many heads during his short period on the sands.. Am still looking for my number 2 though!!
    Stable:Ugotshanked

Gladiators: Only one.. "Sephiroth", until i deem another slave marketable!

It is no longer a wonder that Eternal is so outclassed.
    Thunder Lips is my original gladiator, so probably somewhere around high 800gp for cost. Your strategies and skill selection are far more important than the cost of your slave. A better slave will make things easier early on, but that alone won't spell success. Aside from some exceptions like a really low size gladiator you can be successful with most slaves if you know what you are doing.

Eternal struggles because he rose very rapidly and is fighting gladiators many levels above him who are also managed by the best players in the game.
    Last edited by Dainoji; 09-05-2011 at 10:54 AM.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Great attributes will always lead to a great gladiator, ONLY if his build is suited to those great attributes. Of course a 975 slave should be better then an 875, but only if he built to get the most out of his attributes.
    A gladiator with amazing attributes can easily be undone by poor weapon choice and skills as well as not finding what strategy works well for that particular gladiator.

For instance would you pick this as a slave if offered? 61-50-64-63-88-77-74 He's weak, dumb, slow, zero stamina, is big..and has ok presence and ok Chi. Those are Power Slave's original attributes.

I think people get to tied up in attributes when they should be more concerned with building around the attributes they have. It is the attributes that determine what your slave should become rather then trying to force him to become what you want to build.

My glads have so so starting attributes..far from what I think most would believe they started with...same with some of the older glads..since we were still just getting the feel of how the game functioned.
    Once that 2nd and 3rd wave of newer glads entered did managers start heavily recruiting stud attributes....and as you can see, many of them have daded away or been killed off due to bad design and skill choice.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS