Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Illin and Seph

Free Citizen
    Hmmmm Seph got a well deserved asswhoopin in that one eh?? Think its about time to change up his strat and start looking towards a new weapon... Gratz to Illin Jr. on the comeback victory though, and dont worry about the leg, lets just say its punishment for him not performing!
    Stable:Ugotshanked

Gladiators: Only one.. "Sephiroth", until i deem another slave marketable!

Free Citizen
    Hmmm i didnt even notice it was using death from above... i havent put any points into it! Ive got points in devastating power though! My highest is barrelling attack

Free Citizen
    Sunder armor and last stand are my two favorite on hungry bull, they do massive damage when they fire and hit.

He is at 74 strength...Seph would break things.
    Stable: Anacronym

Gladiators: Hungry Bull, Showboat Willy, Illin Junior, Angry Bear

Free Citizen
    And ah, naw cant tell if death from above is going, I saw seph use create distance, figured you were putting points over in war for death from above. (Guessing! heh)
    Stable: Anacronym

Gladiators: Hungry Bull, Showboat Willy, Illin Junior, Angry Bear

Free Citizen
    Hmmm i have no points outside of my rage tree! Ive been focusing on getting last stand to be quite honest... (cuz of seph's strength)! Ive also been focusin on barreling attack, since a downed opponent isnt much of an opponent! (Tips from some of the elites) and finally sunder armour for you big ole tanks out there~!

Free Citizen
    Damn.... Sephiroth really let that last loss to ole Illin get to him eh? Came out with a 250+ shot to Illins knee and never looked back! Feels good to beat Illin again, this time while you sat on the elite throne! But whattaya know... i dont get the title or spot haha! Look out fellow juggernauts, Seph has arrived !