Free Citizen

Skill: Crowd Pleaser

I have compared other theatrics, rage and war glads gold income from the same level for wins. (It's hard to get all 3 to lose at the same time or within 3 just to see what happens for loses) But I've noticed a 27% increase in gold income at lvl 9 of crowd pleaser at lvl 10-17. Therefor I came to the conclusion every Level in crowd pleaser you get about 3% extra gold, no increase in tavern. Also I belive it effects arena challenges and you get a boost of gold there as well. Although it doesn't look that much from the %'s, this ONE glad can keep me wealthy in gold and can easily take care of 4 glads by himself at any lvl. I'm sure if I keep him long enough I will me rolling in gold. Hope this helped Thanks for Reading and good luck!

ive got it to 8.5 and pretty much have noticed 10 gold per level of crowdpleaser increase
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

hoping for a plus 200000 gold per fight at level 10 ^_^

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:

Free Citizen
    200k gold O.o O.O o.O i'd settle for 50k per fight lmao

honestly the amount wouldent matter as jimmy would just take it all in protection money anyway

Legends:

Training Dummy
    Well sometimes I love the skill (good money, and my gladiators have only died twice (totaly)) sometimes I hate it (Like to day, Lepeidus almost killed Bird of Pray - first try, second round it had about 20 hp left and about 80 in bleed. Lepeidus had about 300 hp left and was saved by the enforcer... grrr!).
    Stables: Aemelius